Handwriting Analysis Free Online
This website offers free online graphology courses. You will find the complete contents of each topic, so you can learn at home or wherever you want in your free time.
Learn at your own space: The free online graphology courses provide up-to-date and illustrated learning materials. It is open to all people interested in the subject: Students, teachers, human resources professionals, psychologists. Study wherever you are and whenever you want.
To take the free graphology courses online you do not need any previous knowledge. If you already know about the subject, it will be useful and will reinforce your knowledge. With these free graphology courses online you can adjust the duration of the course according to the free time you have.
What is the goal of free online graphology courses?
The Online Course of introduction to graphology aims to introduce this wonderful technique that is graphology to each participant, understanding the fundamental concepts in a simple way, developing an inward look that leads to self-knowledge and discovery of your partner, friends, co-workers.
Through graphological analysis it is possible to analyze the writing patterns that identify the psychological state of the people, showing innumerable traits of the personality. In this course you only need the desire to learn, as it frees you from the demands of the certified courses.
Feel free to use, share and collaborate with these free graphology courses online and with the content of this website. In this website, you can also ask questions and make comments.
What You Will Learn In Handwriting Analysis Course
This technique reveals personal traits, aptitudes and abilities, past experiences that have left traces in the personality, problems of physical and psychological health.
It is possible to find out the level of self-esteem, initiative and will, mood, how we relate to others, our potential, how we conduct ourselves socially and many more personal aspects. Current studies say that through graphology it is possible to detect even lies.
What is Graphology?
Graphology is a technique whose purpose is to study the personality through the interpretation of handwriting.
The way of writing is unique to each of us. The brain sends the orders to the muscles of the hand so that they execute each one of the movements in the paper, revealing personality traits.It is based on projective techniques and psychoanalysis. To understand graphology you must know the basis of the symbolism of space.
What are the Characteristics of Handwriting?
Symbolism of Space in Handwriting
The Swiss graphologist and researcher Max Pulver founded the symbolic school whose theories, still valid today, are of vital importance in the interpretation of all projective tests. Through the act of writing, there are emotions that come from the unconscious, reflecting the relation of the human being to the world. The blank sheet represents the living space and the graphic gesture symbolizes the subject himself moving between the sky and the abyss, between the past and the future.
PDF Click here to download.
Printable Symbolism of Space (Max Pulver)
- The upper zone of any graphic, whether it be a drawing, scribble or writing, is associated with intellect, spirituality, the world of ideas, tendencies towards positions of dominance.
- In the lower zone all the instinctive, material, practical, physical, and tendencies toward the positions of subordination to authority are manifested.
Taking into account that we usually write from the left moving to the right, we symbolically interpret that we walk from the “I” towards others and from the past to the future.
- The left area is associated with the past, the origins, the maternal breast, introversion and shyness.
- The right zone at the symbolic level is linked with other people, society, the father, the future or experiences that will come, projects and extraversion.
- The center represents the self of who writes, the present, self-control.
The written text symbolizes all of this, the image that the writer wants to reflect before society or the “social self”. And the signature expresses the “intimate self”.
Does Handwriting reflect Personality?
Level I: First Steps
- First Steps: Anatomy of Handwriting. Graphology Basics
- Layout. What Spacing between letters and words means.
- Order: What Margins in handwriting mean.
- What the baseline of writing reveals.
- What the connection between letters reveals.
- Speed of writing.
- What the slant of handwriting reveals. How to measure slants.
- Shape of letters.
- Print and cursive letters.
- Dimension of letters: Size.
- Graphopathology: Handwriting and health
- Graphotherapy: Change your handwriting.
Learn Graphology Free Online
Level II: Analyze Individual Letters
- Letter “g” in handwriting
- How do you cross your “t”s: Handwriting analysis Letter “t”.
- Dotting your “i”s Letter “i” in handwriting analysis.
- Graphology Letter “d” lowercase.
- Letter M and interpersonal relationships.
- Letter “a” lowercase.
- Letter S: Open or close mindedness.
- Letter P and father image.
- Capital letters.
Level III: Signature Analysis Tips
- Tips for a positive signature.
- How to make a good Signature.
- How to become a graphologist.
- Discover personality in writing.
Feel free to share it with your contacts if you found it useful. Keep reading this blog to learn more about Learn Graphology: What does your handwriting say about you and follow us on Facebook.
Keep browsing this website to enjoy learning graphology